Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akon claims land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessica14

jessica14

Akon claims land Empty
PostSubject: Akon claims land   Akon claims land EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:59 am

As I galloped onto marsh valley I look around and it was abandoned and saclueded I rear up and say "I Akon claim this land to my future herd and any others that need a place to sleep and rest." As I landed I looked up to the heavens I say "I love you mother and father I hope I am making you guys proud of me." As i looked across the marsh valley and saw hill that over looked the whole valley I decided if I were ever to start a herd of my own that is where I would keep an eye on my family. I went to the hill that was higher and then there was two hills beside it one on each side. I went on the hill and acted like I had a herd and a breeze from the heavens came blowing at me and raced with my tail and mane.
Back to top Go down

Akon claims land
Page 1 of 1