Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cloud looking for a stallion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna8072

Anna8072

Location : Usually either with my horse, or on the computer. :D

Cloud looking for a stallion Empty
PostSubject: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Cloud trotted in a circle, hoping maybe a stallion will pass by her. She flips back her long mane and lets out a piercing neigh.
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:18 am

As The Black Knight saw this buetiful mare he went up to her and said "Hello what be your name." "Mine is The Black Knight."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:17 pm

i trot my arabian bodice into the clearing and see the mare and the other stallion

"And my name be Vortex lead of a darkland and seeking a mare to lead my dark herd"
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
9sighbaby8

9sighbaby8

Location : Doin' something with horses or hangin with my friends (of course on the computer too)

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 pm

i galloped up to vortex my pure black coat shone complementing my light graceful arabian frame although i was pur evil i said hello my name be dawn what may your name be
Cloud looking for a stallion Catalyna-2007Oct-003
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:59 am

((ER votrex has his own thread in love valley please post in there)
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Anna8072

Anna8072

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Cloud turned and saw Black Knight. "Hello Dark Knight," she said. "I am Cloud."
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:23 am

The Black Kinght bowed and said "Would you be my lead mare in the nuetral lands at Whispering Woods." as i circle the mare and look her over
Back to top Go down
Anna8072

Anna8072

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:28 am

Cloud was surprised at his offer. "Umm.. of course!" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:50 am

i watch from behind a tree ,as my black knight hits on another mare.i cry not wanting to beleive it ,i then run by them ,faster then lighting .
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:56 pm

i run faster,while cying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud looking for a stallion   Cloud looking for a stallion Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud looking for a stallion
Page 1 of 1