Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica's Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica14

jessica14

Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Bio   Jessica's Bio EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 12:28 am

Name:White Christmas
Nick name:Christmas
Breed:Arabian
Colour:White as snow
Markings:Black Stripe down middle of bacl
Allience: netural
Personality: This beautiful white mare white Christmas is as loving as a mother and very protective over her foals.
Pic:Jessica's Bio Whitechristmas-1

Last edited by jessica14 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Bio   Jessica's Bio EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:46 am

Name:The black knight
Nick name:knight
Breed:mustang
Colour:pitch black
Markings:white blaze on head
Allience: (light)
Personality:loveing,careing,protective,will hunt down anyone who tris to hurt his loved ones
(STORY OF THE BLACK KNIGHT)
When The Black Knight was born his mother had abandoned him and left for dead his father never knew that he had been born until The Black Knight came across the herd of his father and mother. He could see that his mother had two other foals than him when he saw this he raced down the hill towards his family. At this time he was 2 1/2 years old when his father The Black King saw him he charged with all his might for he thought he was a stranger. As The Black Knight saw his father he knew he couldnt just give up and run so he stayed charging. His father the Black King saw he was not stopping he said "Halt, you there what are you donig in my land and my herd." When The Black Knight heard this he stopped in his tracks to a halt and siad "It is I your son The Black Knight." His father thought he was hearing things when he said this "Who do you come from." said The Black King. "I come from North Star my mother there beside you." As The Black King look at his mate North Star he said "Why do you lie to me and said that he had died and had been still born why." As he looked at himself then North Star and back at The Black Knight he could tell that he was his son. The Black King said "We will battle and if I win you have to leave and never come back but, if you win you can stay and i will leave." When he heard this The Black Knight said "You are on." As they was fighting North Star his mother stared at him thinking this must be a miricle that her son is alive but, when she got back to reality she saw that her mate The Black Knig had pined their son to the ground she pleaded in mercy "Please let our son go I do not feel like losing him again please i am begging of your mercy for him." As The Black King let his son up from the ground he said "Go you are now vanished from this land i do not want to see you again now GO NOW." As The Black Knight looked at his mother said "Why I was fine." Then his mother North Star looked at him and said "I do not want to lose you again please forgive me for what iI had done." The Black Knight looked back at his mother and said "I can never forgive you this was my chance to belong to something that had been lost from me and I had the chance to fill that gap but, it's over goodbye my mother North Star."

PIC:
Jessica's Bio TheBlackKnight

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
jessica14

jessica14

Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Ezlibella's bio   Jessica's Bio EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Name:Ezlibella
Nick name:Bella
Breed:American Paint
Colour:Chestnut
Markings:White Spots around both eyes
Allience: (Dark)
Personality:Even though she is evil shes like a mother with a newborn foal and she will fight to the deaths
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Bio   Jessica's Bio EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:00 am

Name:Baby
Nick name:none
Breed:American Paint
Colour:Chestnut
Markings:none
Allience:nuetural
Personality:none yet will edit when come up with one
Pic:Jessica's Bio IMG_4191
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: edition of spirit of the west bio   Jessica's Bio EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:53 am

Name:Spirit Of The West
Nick name:Spirit
Breed:Wild Mustang
Markings:None
Allience: (netural)
Personality: This strong stallion will take care of his loved ones and will die trying to protect them but he can have his days of evil and good.
(Spirit Of The West Story)
When i was born i was with my mother and father their names i will never forget. Their names where Light Of The Sun and King Of Darkness they both had the color coat i do. One day when i woke up from sleep i saw human with ropes opon their necks as i got up my mother told me to run as fast as i could to get away and i did as thy said. Ater that event i went to hide and grow.When i turned three i went back to see the herd i was brought into i became king after that because i was a prince. One night the humans came back after three years to take the rest of us but i had something in my mind for them. As i lead them away from the herd i was scared to death i kept telling myself to remember what they did to my parents. A few minites after they started to chase me they caught me with the ropes and took me away. When we got to the camp they tied a rope around me and a pole and left me with no food or water they was trying to brack me. After three days the put me in a rodeo and i won against everyone when they put me in a pasture i jump to freedom and got away and ran back to the herd and moved them to different location. I knew they couldnt take the spirit of the west out of a wild mustang. The humans never came back for i showed them they cant take the spirit out of a horse in the west.
pic:This is what he looks like. www.mustangs4us.com/images/07-13-06%20bay%20d..." border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Fury's bio   Jessica's Bio EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:07 am

Name:Fury
Nick name:none
Breed:Friesian
Colour:black
Markings:none
Allience: (light)
Personality: loveing,caring,loves foals
Pic:www.blackhorsedesign.com/artworks/darkknighto..." border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Bio   Jessica's Bio EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 am

Name:Akon
Nick name:None
Breed:Friesian
Colour:Black
Markings:White moon crest on forehead
Allience: (netural)
Personality:careing,loving,loes foals,and loves his mares and will take really good care of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jessica's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Bio   Jessica's Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Country :: The Basics :: Horse Bios-
Jump to: