Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelover

firelover

singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion Empty
PostSubject: singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion   singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:29 am

singing rain comes to love Vally looking for a stallion she gives out a whinny letting everybody know shes here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion   singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:11 am

vortex:
I hear the mares calling and slip from the shadows
" I be lead of a dark land, i seek a mare to lead my dark herd" i said with an evil chuckle
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion   singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:16 am

i say hello then realize his evil oh im sorry but im not evil your very handsome but im not evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion   singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:11 am

i shake my dial at her she could be turned, but the hassel i snort and turn not even saying good bye i leave
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion   singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion Empty

Back to top Go down

singing rain (rain) is looking for a stallion
Page 1 of 1