Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firelover

firelover

shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) Empty
PostSubject: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:47 am

i walk into love valley and give out a loud whinny smelling stallions i start to graz
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:03 am

I then smell a mare ,she is in heat i follow the smell .I then see her ,hello there i am Chamanche ,what is your calling>?
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:05 am

i leaft my head "hi im shing star nice to meet you" i know that he knows im in heat
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:08 am

well,hello shining star ,(i look over the mare and try to control my self ,for she is beautiful.)
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:10 am

i look at him for he is vary handsome "well Chamanche do you have a mate?"
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:11 am

no,i am here for one
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:13 am

i blush "sorry that was a stupid question" i flick my tail towards him
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:16 am

i smell a scent ,i look at the mare ,trying to control myself ,for she is beautiful.I can not help ,my self i start too walk around her
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:19 am

i giggle and stop in front of him swishing my tail
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:24 am

i then mount her and breed her roughly ,spilling my seeds inside her empty loving body .
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:28 am

he mounts and breeds me a little rough i smile and nuzzle him
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 am

i nuzzle her
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:33 am

" where going to have a foal" i say to him smiling

(boy or girl?)
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:40 am

boy?
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:53 am

(i dont care so you can pick)

"Chamanche? did you want a foal or did you want to mate me cuz i was in heat?"
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:55 am

both
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:59 am

"oh i see" getting flirty i say "well you got both wishes" then i swish my tail me front of him teasing him
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 am

i nip her rump
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:04 am

hey gtg ,
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:08 am

(k later)

i nip him on the neck playfully
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 am

i start to run then stop looking at Chamanche "are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:03 am

coming i run after her
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:04 am

firelover wrote:
"oh i see" getting flirty i say "well you got both wishes" then i swish my tail me front of him teasing him

i then breed her again
Back to top Go down
firelover

firelover

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:08 am

i laugh "are you good now?" i mount him playfully
Back to top Go down
Nightsky

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:09 am

yes ,you teased me ,i look at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)   shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat) Empty

Back to top Go down

shing star would like a mate(and shes in heat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next