Equine Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Country

Welcome to Equine Country, You come as a horse, Stallions fight to protect their herd and Mares take care of the herds and off spring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:52 am

I rear and gallop towards Zuni i charged her knocking her over unaware i spun as soon as i hit her landing a massive hoof on her cheek i put weight on it and swiftly lent down tearing her vocals from her blood pouring from the wound, with massive blood loss she will die i put weight on the rest of her torso and lower my dial
"i will not tolerate you any longer, nor the threat upon my mare and offspring" I growled

(she can either die or leave i dont want her in the herd if shes just gunna keep threatening the lfe of lead and king nor do i want to log in and have a fight every time weather it be her and the stag or her and the mares)
Back to top Go down
https://equinecountry.rpg-board.net
Merla

Merla

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:29 pm

zuni:
i croak at him with my voice surprisingly strong "i am who i am. u cannot change that no matter how hard u try. i am uni of the sages and u will not tear the spirit and heart out of me like u have done the others. i will be back, and u will pay for what u have done to the lives to theses animals. for they are empty shells of what they were destined to be. so do what u will, for now. it will not last much longer. i am the ever one, the ever on." i cackled and stood up. i cast a glare of pure ahtred and malice around me and walked out of the terra
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Daddy that was scary!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfparadise.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns   vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

vortex, his family and zuni arrive in the dark caverns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2